I have spent the last two days doing mostly nothing but genealogy. I've eaten a jar of radish Kimchi that I bought for a friend, numerous cookies, and have cooked two main dishes. My friend took a trip. I'll buy her another one. I have done no cleaning or dishes. This is the calm before the storm. I seem to do this before something big, like a trip. It is like I'm hoarding energy. I'll crash again afterwards too. But there are a lot of new Starbucks and Downings in my database.
The two trips through the desert are relatively confirmed. My son has sent me links to computer game rules that I have not touched. I should have been studying Spanish rather than doing genealogy with all of that time, but am about to go to the Mango library link now. This time I will bookmark it!
It is a rainy, cold day. This will be the first year I miss Halloween with my children entirely. I'm not in very good shape to walk 8 miles. We will let you know how that goes. The anxiety and excitement is building.
No comments:
Post a Comment