Did you ever get most of the way home from work on a 45 minute commute, and realize you never turned on the radio?
Did you ever read a book that reminded you of another book? Like one that began with chapters where the titles begin, "In Which..." and you know that Milne wrote the Pooh books long before this one was written. I'm talking about "My Side of the Mountain," and "The Other Side of the Mountain."
Did you ever develop the superstition that when you offered to do something nice, that you always paid for offering?
The clouds formed over the half-moon tonight in a manner that gave me a premonition. I don't get such premonitions often, and nobody believes me when I do, so I'm writing this one down in my blog. Unrelated to the premonition, but worth mentioning is that the moon happens to have been sitting sideways tonight, like a bowl or a cup. Anyways, my prediction is that the sky is going to turn black for days on end, and it will make the earth cold and keep the greens from growing and the solar powered cells from being powered. I don't know what will cause it to happen - maybe volcano's like when Mount St. Helen erupted. I'd really like to have a wood stove.
No comments:
Post a Comment